AC3E ofrece Posición Postdoctoral
The Advanced Center of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, AC3E, is looking to hire highly qualified individuals as postdoctoral researchers with extensive experience in the following line of research: Robotics
The Advanced Center for Electrical and Electronic Engineering (AC3E) was created on 2014 to group individual research efforts into multi- and inter-disciplinary teams and re-focus research towards industry related problems to spark innovation. The center is hosted by Universidad Tecnica Federico Santa Maria, in Valparaiso, Chile, one of the top engineering universities of Chile (listed among the top 300 universities according to Times Higher Education Ranking 2014-2015).
The mission of AC3E is to contribute to the advancement of knowledge, technological development and competitiveness in technology-based economies by achieving excellence in research, forming advanced human resources, and fostering innovation and technology transfer in areas of societal and industrial impact through the field of electrical and electronics engineering. Additional information about the center can be found at www.ac3e.cl and the university can be found at www.usm.cl
We are looking to hire highly qualified individuals as postdoctoral researchers with experience in the following research line and subtopics (but not limited to):
Line of Research: Robotics
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- SLAM and Autonomous driving
The selected researcher will join the team of Dr. Fernando Auat Cheein (Principal Investigator) in one of his ongoing research projects (http://profesores.elo.utfsm.cl/~fauat/).
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. List of academic productivity (publications, books, patents)
3. Cover letter stating your interests and why you want to become part of AC3E.
4. Documentation accrediting the possession of a PhD or Doctoral degree.
5. Letter of reference or a list of 2 referees (with their mailing addresses) that might be
*All documents should be provided in English, Spanish or Portuguese and as one PDF file.
- •The duration of the Postdoctoral fellow will be up to 3 years
•The salary is competitive and depends on the experience and productivity record of the
applicant. Applicants are expected to live and work in Chile.
• Please use the email subject: POSTDOC POSITION "Robotics" - AC3E
• The deadline to submit applications is September 22th, 2017.
• Results will be informed on September 29th, 2017.
• Postdoctoral activities should begin as soon as possible after notification of acceptance.